If you love Buffalo Wings, you’ll love this Buffalo chicken dip.
I love chicken wings. I especially love Buffalo chicken wings. As a matter of fact, I love Buffalo chicken wings so much that I love anything that remotely tastes like a Buffalo wing. This Buffalo chicken dip is an example of that.
Although I have several Buffalo chicken dip recipes, this one seems to be my favorite. Not only are the flavors perfect, it’s pretty easy to knock out.
I like the flavor that grilled chicken thighs add to the recipe, but any piece, however cooked also works well. This recipe is also perfect for using up leftover chicken.
If you’re looking for a great appetizer or just need a quick wing fix, this Buffalo chicken dip will do the trick. As much as I hate to admit it, I like to dip my Buffalo wings in it. I call it Buffalo wings, squared.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz.)pkg. Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot® pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing.
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. (177°C)
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- Stir and serve with crackers, chips or vegetables.
Recipe inspired by Frank’s Red Hot. The ONLY sauce for Buffalo Wings!
For some great recipes, coupons and other great stuff, click on the image below to visit their website. In the meantime, remember to put that #@^*& on everything!